We respect the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") rules that apply to Internet service providers. If you have a complaint regarding anything posted on the Service that violates your intellectual property rights, please email us at the following address:
You may file a notification ("DMCA Notice") to our Designated Agent alleging that items uploaded or distributed over the Service infringe intellectual property rights. Any such notification must contain the following details:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property rights that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you feel that any DMCA Notice was issued in error and that your posting was not infringing, please contact our Designated Agent and send a written counter notice under the DMCA that includes the following information.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- An identification of the material that was removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.
Users whose accounts are considered by Street Style Stalk to be "repeat infringers" will have their accounts terminated immediately and without warning. A repeat infringer is a user who has been warned of infringing conduct or had content posted on the Service banned at least once.
NOTE: If you find any copyright violations, please let us know at email@example.com